COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- 48 hour cancellation policy in effect.
- No Call No Show 100% of scheduled service, less than 48 Hours 50 % of scheduled service.
- Beverage Bar has been temporarily removed. (BYOB)
- Tone Salon is asking for a credit card on file to book any appointments and contact-less pay. If you would like to leave a tip, tell your stylist before check out.
- Clients must wear a face mask, covering their mouth and nose at all times.
- Clients must bring their own mask to wear during the appointment. (If you are receiving color services, disposable recommended).
- Do not bring a guest to your appointment especially children that do don’t have an appointment, care takers are allowed.
- Tone Salon will ask clients to place all belongings, not needed in a cubie.
- Clients will be asked to wash hands and wear your mask at all times. We have extra masks available for your convenience, charged added to service $2.00 per mask.
- Your stylist will direct you to their station that has been disinfected before your arrival.
- During your service be mindful of distance with stylist and clients.
- Avoid touching your face and eyes
- Do not bring lab tops, iPad, tablets or extra baggage in to the salon.
- We will sanitize your phone and beverages.
- Stylist will be wearing a mask during your service.
- Staff will sanitizing/disinfect hands, work stations and tools between every guest and throughout all appointments.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with stylist and another guest. When permitted stay 6 feet away
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
- All stylists’ temperatures will be taken before each shift of the day.
- Relax, your roots are getting done and you hair cut is back in shape.
- Employees who enter Tone Salon will place all personal items in designated areas to prevent contamination.
- Employees must wear face mask covering their mouth and nose while they are at the salon unless they are working alone in an enclosed area
- Employee will be asked a health survey and are required to have temperature checked before entering the salon and throughout their scheduled shift.
- Employees will wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before their shift, between clients and as need throughout the day.
Contact-less payment systems will be enforced, no checks or cash until further notice.
- Tone Salon has placed signage at the entrance and exits that state that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 is to be permitted.
- Tone Salon’s waiting area is temporarily closed to prevent guests from
congregating. We have removed “unnecessary items” from the premise’s pillows, throws, snacks, and beverages.
- Tone Salon is only serving guest with appointments. Book Online at tonesalonstl.com or call (314)833-3332.
- Tone Salon has provided 6 feet of separation between all employees and customers.
- Tone Salon has limited customer contact with retail products, ask your stylist to pull products for purchase.
- Tone Salon has redesigned the layout to ensure at least six feet of separation between workspaces.
- Co-workers will avoid congregating during breaks.
- Tone Salon will be disinfecting restrooms, doors, handles, front desk and stations regularly.
- Tone Salon will disinfect before, after and during business hours. We will clean and sanitize high-contact areas that have/will be touched by both employees and guests.
- Tone Salon has added to the already frequent cleaning and sanitation procedures. Between appointments, we are cleaning and sanitizing used areas, tabletops, stations, styling chairs, shampoo bowls and common touch areas.
- We will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and shared objects often.
- Tone Salon will train staff on proper cleaning procedures to ensure safe and correct application of disinfectants.
- We will have adequate supplies to support healthy hygiene behaviors, including soap, hand sanitizer with at least 70 percent alcohol, and PPE.
- Tone Salon will use EPA’s criteria for use against COVID-19 and that are appropriate for the surface. Prior to wiping the surface, we will allow the disinfectant to sit for the necessary contact time recommended by the manufacturer.
- We have trained all employees on the importance of maintaining 6 feet distance, frequent hand washing, the use of hand sanitizers, and give them clear instruction to avoid touching hands to face.
- Tone Salon has posted signage for employees and customers outlining good hygiene and safety measures.
- We have ensured that our Energy Recovery Ventilation systems operates properly and has increased circulation of outdoor air as much as possible by opening windows and doors, using fans and other methods to circulate air.
LIKE. FOLLOW. BOOK.